Side-bar InformationSkip to body content (accesskey=3)
Mon 5 Oct
Come down to Kelburn Recreation Centre main gym to have a hit about with other staff and students. Nets are provided,... More
Wed 7 Oct
Prepare your mind. Prepare your body. Join us for a female only 5 week course in Self Defence, held in the privacy of... More
Wed 7 Oct
Head down to the Boyd Wilson arena for a kick around with other students and staff for free. Soccer ball provided, just... More
Welcome to Recreation Services
- 10.07.15Trimester 2 Group Exercise Timetable
Check out the new Group Exercise Timetable due to start on Monday 13 July. br /> More
- 28.05.15Staff Wellness Month (June 8 - July 12)
Victoria Recreation is coordinating Staff Wellness Month from June 8 to July 12.
br /> More
- 07.05.15Causal Futsal
We have free Futsal sessions available for Trimester 1. br /> More
Your home for all sports, fitness and recreation at Victoria University.
An extensive range of facilities and services awaits you at Recreation Services. Don't hesitate to drop by the Recreation Centre in Kelburn or Pipitea Fitness down at Rutherford House to find out how we can support you.
Our facilities include;
- Indoor spaces for Table Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Netball, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, and a Climbing wall
- Outdoor spaces for Rugby, Ultimate, Rugby League, Touch, Tennis, Soccer, Netball
- Two Fitness Centres providing a wide range of new weight training and cardio equipment
- Extensive Group Exercise classes.
- Sport equipment for hire
- Organised sports leagues and casual play sessions
- Outdoor adventure excursions
- and we are within walking distance of squash courts, swimming pool, and Wellington CBD.
Our passionate and experienced team are very approachable and we guarantee participation and fun. We will work with you, advising you on health tips and ensuring you get the most of your recreation time.
So swing by anytime to find out how you can keep happy, healthy and active at Victoria, with Recreation Services.