Side-bar InformationSkip to body content (accesskey=3)
Welcome to Recreation Services
- 10.11.14Summer Hours & GE Timetable
We will be moving to our summer hours and summer group exercise timetable from Monday 17th November and will remain on these until Sunday 22nd… br /> More
- 15.09.14First Aid Course
Come and take part in our one-day, Level 1 St John, First Aid Course on Saturday 11th October for just $130! br /> More
- 07.08.14Free Meditation Classes at VUW
Student Health and Counseling offer free meditation classes in SU218 on Wednesdays from 12pm-1pm that any VUW student or staff member can attend… br /> More
Your home for all sports, fitness and recreation at Victoria University.
An extensive range of facilities and services awaits you at Recreation Services. Don't hesitate to drop by the Recreation Centre in Kelburn or Pipitea Fitness down at Rutherford House to find out how we can support you.
Our facilities include;
- Indoor spaces for Table Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Netball, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, and a Climbing wall
- Outdoor spaces for Rugby, Ultimate, Rugby League, Touch, Tennis, Soccer, Netball
- Two Fitness Centres providing a wide range of new weight training and cardio equipment
- Extensive Group Exercise classes.
- Sport equipment for hire
- Organised sports leagues and casual play sessions
- Outdoor adventure excursions
- and we are within walking distance of squash courts, swimming pool, and Wellington CBD.
Our passionate and experienced team are very approachable and we guarantee participation and fun. We will work with you, advising you on health tips and ensuring you get the most of your recreation time.
So swing by anytime to find out how you can keep happy, healthy and active at Victoria, with Recreation Services.